YouTube Video Statistics
YouTube Video Statistics refer to the data and metrics that provide information about a video's performance on YouTube. Some of the key video statistics available on YouTube include:
- Views: The number of times a video has been viewed by users.
- Likes and Dislikes: The number of likes and dislikes a video has received from viewers.
- Comments: The number of comments left by viewers on the video.
- Watch time: The total amount of time viewers have spent watching a video.
- Audience Retention: The percentage of a video that viewers watch before leaving.
- Engagement: The level of engagement with the video, such as clicks on links or subscriptions.
- Impressions: The number of times a video thumbnail was shown to potential viewers.
- Click-through rate: The percentage of times viewers clicked on the video thumbnail after seeing it.
- Subscribers: The number of users who have subscribed to the channel after watching the video.
These statistics help video creators and businesses understand how well their content is performing on YouTube and identify areas for improvement. YouTube provides access to video statistics through the YouTube Studio dashboard, which can be accessed by video creators who have a YouTube account.